This is the wiki page of Elite Strike, a modification for Vega Strike (based on the popular Privateer Remake MOD.) Elite Strike currently features original retro ship art by Bálint Szilárd and music by George Hooper.
- Maintainer/Lead Developer:
- Halleck - Eliot Lash.
- Lead Artist:
- Nózmájner - Bálint Szilárd.
- chuck_starchaser - FFE Cockpit, Wheel Station, HiTek Station, Long Range Cruiser
To Do for 0.1 Alpha:
- Fix save files up so you don't start next to the sun [done]
- Fix extreme unit scale issues [done]
- Make ships buyable
- Make patch apply to Privateer Remake 1.2
To Do (ongoing):
- Add the rest of the models from the original elites
- Add more models from frontier and FFE
- Make unit scales conform exactly to Elite standards
- Give the ships proper stats
- Restrict weapon types to lasers and missiles
- Remove/replace all privateer content
- Rework universe data to conform to the Elite universe... perhaps this will be easier if vega strike is used as a base again.
This manual documents the changes between the privateer remake controls and the Elite Strike controls. Please refer to the Privateer Remake manual for all other keys.
- left arrow = roll left
- right arrow = roll right
- < = yaw left
- > = yaw right
- shift+a = spec (because time compression can be buggy sometimes)