On arrival at a base, station or planet, most pilots will want to perform any number of various functions. These functions include browsing for new missions, replacing or upgrading weapons and ships, trading any cargo they happen to be carrying in their holds, or just having some rest and recreation. The Concourse serves as the primary interface to all these other base locations.
The usual locations are:
- Mission Computer - to select missions and view the latest news.
- The Bar - have a drink, chat to the locals and fixers.
- The Cargobay - to buy and sell cargo.
- Shipyards - to tinker with your ship, or replace it entirely.
- Be aware that certain bases have the Hangar integrated with the Concourse. Where this is the case, all operations can be performed in the Concourse.
- As the various stations and planets are different, the locations pictured here will also vary in appearance.